Trumbull Day is a fun-filled family event with food, vendors, carnival rides and games, children's entertainment, a main stage featuring local bands and fireworks.
Carnival: Stewart Amusement will provide carnival games and 21 rides for folks of all ages. $30 Ride Bracelets will be available for purchase on Friday (honored from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM), and on Saturday (honored from 2:00 PM to 6:30 PM). If a Carnival Rain Date is held, Ride Bracelets will be honored during the rain date carnival hours).
Food Area: There will be a family-friendly food area with a beer and wine tent, along with live entertainment on both days. Note: Beer and wine sales will close at 9:30 PM. both nights.
Fireworks: Saturday evening will feature a magnificent fireworks display from Atlas Pyro Vision Entertainment Group, Inc, beginning at dusk. Fireworks will start about 45 minutes after sunset, likely at 9:00 PM, but there is no set time.
- Beer and wine sales close at 9:30 PM.
- Food truck vendors (with few exceptions) accept credit/debit cards.
- If a child is shorter than 48 inches, an adult will need to ride with them on some rides.
- No backpacks, large bags, coolers, food or beverages are allowed. Bags are subject to inspection.
- No pets allowed (except service animals).
- No smoking.
- You can bring folding chairs and/or blankets to watch the fireworks.
3:00 to 6:00 pm: Oddfellas Duo
8:00 to 10:30pm: Zac N’ Fried
Carnival Rain Date is on Sunday, July 3, 2022 from 2:00 to Close (only if Saturday is cancelled).
Fireworks Rain Date is Saturday, July 9, 2022.