2022 marks the 48th year running that Applecrest has invited our community to celebrate and share in the harvest. Our Festivals offer a break from the tangle of everyday living with pure and simple, honest-to-goodness family fun. They're a time when moms and dads, grandparents and grandchildren, sisters and brothers, and kids of all ages can reconnect with each other and with the land to make memories that last a lifetime. So, grab the gang and come visit us at Applecrest where, as always, admission and parking are FREE. See you at the farm!
Summer marks the beginning of our Festivals and Celebrations of all things fruit, from sun-ripened strawberries to plump blueberries and the juiciest of peaches; our Fall Festivals launch on the first weekend in September and run from 11:00am to 5:00pm both Saturday and Sunday, every weekend, through the end of October.
Please note: Dogs are allowed over most areas of the Applecrest Farm property but are NOT permitted in any picking areas except our apple orchards, where well behaved dogs are allowed. As always, dogs must be kept strictly on leash at all times and we ask that dog owners responsibly clean up after their pets.
Here's some of the family fun that you might expect to find (please be sure to call the Farm Market or visit our website for the most up-to-date event details, weather, and picking conditions):
- Pick-Your-Own Strawberries, Blueberries, Apples, Raspberries, Peaches, Pumpkins, and Cut-Your-Own Flowers (depending on the season)
- Corn Maze
- FREE Live Music
- FREE Tractor Rides
- Old-Fashioned Creamery, Featuring Locally-Made Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, and Sorbets
- Our Famous Apple Cider Donuts
- Barnyard Animals
- Sunflower Trail - please note, due to severe drought, we will not be offering the Sunflower Trail this year.
- Apple Pie and Ice Cream
- Scratch-Made Baked Goods
- Traditional Corn Roast, Featuring Grilled Sausages, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Fire-Roasted Corn, New England Clam Chowder, Fresh Pressed Apple Cider, and More
- Corn Hole and Other Lawn Games
- And More...
Crescent Moon Festival
Featuring: Unsung Heroes